New Year’s Eve 2017
Whether it has been an Annus Horribilis or a fruitful 2017, come and say “Ahoy” to 2018 on-board the Paddle Steamer Decoy. Boogie to music from the Shameem Soul Trio with their soulful sounds and charisma. Tickets include a 3 hour cruise, roving tapas throughout the night, live music, and a complimentary beer, wine, cider or bubbles on arrival.
The night will be accompanied by the Decoy’s famous cocktail dinner served by Citrons Catering and include 20 different taste bud tantalizers:
- Trio of Dips with Vegetable Strips, Crackers & Warm Turkish Bread
- Chicken & Cognac Pate / Hommus (V) / Smoked Salmon & Dill
- Classic Bruschetta with Shaved Parmesan, Roma Tomatos & Basil (V)
- 3-Cheese & Semidried Tomato Aranchini with Dijon Aoli (V)
- Asian Plate with Vegetable Spring Rolls, Vegetable Samosas, and Pork & Chive Dumplings with Kecap Manis & Sweet Thai Chilli
- Roasted Tomato & Fennel and Pesto Tartlets (V)
- Sushi Selection with Wasabi, Pickled Ginger, Japanese Mayo & Soy (Teriaki Chicken / Smoked Salmon / Pickled-Veg) G/F
- Chicken Strips in Creole Panko-Crumb with Lemon-Aoli
- Marinated Prawns wrapped in Proscuitto with Nam Pla G/F
- Chicken Satays on Bamboo with Spiced Peanut Sauce G/F
- Sausage Pastry Scrolls with Housemade Green Tomato Relish
- Marinated Beef Mignons with Harissa Mayonaise G/F
- Cajun Barramundi with Caper Tartare
- Pork & Lamb Kofte, with Chilli, mint & Coriander, with Tzatsiki (GF)
Mini Dessert Platters (V):
- Mini Hummingbird cakes with Lemon Creamcheese Icing GF
- Lemon Citron Tartlets
- Fruit Mince Tarts
- Mini Meringues with Berry Coulis GF
- Pecan and Brown Sugar Pies
- Seasonal Sliced Fruit Platters (GF)
For the 2017 NYE cruise, seats will be limited to 85 (25 on the Front Deck and 60 inside the music room). Please advise us of your preferred seating position – Front Deck or Music Room.
You are welcome to board the PS Decoy from 8:45 pm for departure at 9:30 pm. The Decoy will return to Mends Street Jetty at 12:30 am.
For your convenience, the Transperth ferry services will run from Mends Street Jetty until 1 am on the 1st January 2018.
Please note that your seats will be reserved on the Front Deck or in the Music Room.
39 in stock